TrackEye 5.7 
* #22000 – Calibration with more than one reference point for new tracking mounts.
* #23527 – New file exporter : SFF for smoothed data
* #23529 – New “human readable” report file formats.
* #23778 – Read support of VDAT files using IBJ DLL
* #23825 – Refraction correction.
* #23075 – Fixed unnecessary resampling in 6D which lead to missing output
* #23257 – Fixed a bug where duplicate points where displayed in the diagram point list with filtered/unfiltered curves
* #23379 – Fixed a memory leak which could occur when several Inspection Lines and Virtual Extensometers were added in a 3D diagram.
* #23532 – Fixed an incorrect measurement output in PY TrApp.
* #23730 – Fixed a crash that could happen when opening old archives saved in TrackEye 5.6 or earlier.
* #23746 – Fixed a bug where 12 bits Photron Sequence in .tif format could not be read.
* #23755 – Fixed a crash that could occur when editing target models from an archive.
* #23772 – Fixeda a transformation bug with 3D positions computed by 6D node.
* #23773 – Fixed an incorrect error message from 3D transformation node.
* #23780 – Fixed a an issue when trying to read Mraw-files.