A powerful software tool capable of generating 3D models and measurement data – from static objects and environments – based on photogrammetry.
Measured points can be manually selected in the images, or automatically identified using markers.
Manually selecting points in the images allows the operator to retroactively derive measurement data from the images, even if markers were not placed.
Robust and automated
- High precision 3D modelling
- Flexible for large scale object measurements
- Cost-effective with DSLR camera & prime Lenses
- Retroactive measurements
Exportable 3D model
- Various export formats (DDXF, ASCII, CSV files, CAD software export, etc.)
- 3D model visualization for validation